Saturday, August 25, 2007

...bloggity blog blog.
My roommate and I watched Cursed last night. It's a campy favorite of mine- Wes Craven is awesome- and although it generally flew under the radar when it came out, it's pretty smart and entertaining. I just like it because it kinda makes fun of the whole monster movie thing and it pokes fun at Hollywood at the same time. It's smarter than your average bear.
Ahhhh....school starts on Monday and I am not looking forward to the whole getting up early thing. Blegh. I know eventually I'll start to enjoy my classes, but starting them is going to be a hassle. I must drop one class that is totally screwing up my schedule. Meh. Hopefully I'll get to see our friend today who lives up here. I just started reading Lolita, which I should have read long ago, as I have been reminded by my best friend and my roommate and just about the entire world. Anyway...Amy Winehouse's cd Back to Black is amazing. I think her voice is what has been missing from my music. It seriously is the voice I think pop culture/music culture/whatever needed. It's Saturday. Whoopee.

No comments:

Google

About Me

My photo
I like movies and nice people.