Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday.

I wish I could go back to the 60s or 70s and go see Cat Stevens in concert. His songs make me happy.

"Oh I can't keep it in, I can't keep it in, I've gotta let it out.
I've got to show the world, world's got to see, see all the love
Love that's in me."- Can't Keep it in- Cat Stevens

In other news, I submitted a movie for campus moviefest. The bulk of the weekend was spent filming and directing and editing the movie and it is finally off my hands. I turned it in yesterday. Oh the joy of moviemaking. There was definitely a lot of coffee consumed whilst embroiled in the editing process. In other news, I'm going to finish Lolita this week, dammit. I said that the weekend before last but couldn't finish, and then the movie ate up most of my weekend. So now I must make good on my vow. Argh. I think I should get a dog and name it Cat Stevens. Either that or a really adorable cat. Or maybe a plant? I still need a friend for our other plant, Marcus Flutie.
I do believe that I will be watching Snow White: A Tale of Terror with my roommates tonight. Squee.
Scary Sigourney Weaver, though. I like my Sigourney Weaver tough and awesome, not traumatizing. Oh well.

No comments:

Google

About Me

My photo
I like movies and nice people.